Mobile app guidelines
In the app you will find all information you need to get around at ICCM20. Plan your agenda and sync it with your calendar. Connect with other delegates and share your experince in the app and on social media. Get started by looking through the short introduction below.
- Use the "Search" function in the menu to search for sessions, friends, just keywords is ok
- Each day has it's own programme at a glance, use it to get an overview
- Filter the agenda on session rooms (see the programme at a glance)
- Share your thoughts from the "Activity" tab on each session
- Send photos from your days at ICCM20
How to use the Programme and make "My Agenda":
Slide from the left edge of your phone or touch the three bars on the top-left to get to the main menu, touch "Programme".
Now you see the programme for Monday 20 July, slide or touch the arrows to navigate between days.
Touch the session you want to add to your agenda, say 1101-1. Touch "Add to My Agenda" below the description and when you go back one level, you can select "My Agenda" (see the previous image).
By clicking the icon in the top right corner (iPhone) or My agenda at the bottom of the screen (Android), you can now sync the agenda with your calender.